If I wasn't a poor Student then I totally would

         
     
           
      
 
Seeing as I have greater over estimated the ability of my will power and how little I am actually able to save money, I haven't been buying nearly as much lately. So we can just forget about the 2 parcels that are currently sitting on my uni bed 150 miles away waiting to be returned to their rightful stores. But that isn't what is important right now, what is important is that ASOS are killing it with clothes, and seeing as summer is quite literally kicking us in the face and holidays are my top priorities and festivals seem fun more now then ever, these are the things I wish I could buy and probs would have been able to if I hadn't brought so much food last term. 





























Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes