April Playlist

Image Via Jenny Van Sommers 
I haven't been to a gig in a while, in fact I haven't any life music pretty recently. This makes me sad as I love gigs, yes I live for the chance to get drunk in a room listening to music I love, or even music I don't really like, but there is still something about the atmosphere and the feeling live music gives you. I like to compare it to the feeling I get when I see a comedian, of course I like them for different reasons but its that nostalgic feeling of seeing someone or something you love in the same room as you. Kinda the inner sound I would make if Hugh Grant was to suddenly appear at my university lunch hall. You know that okay moment where you pinch yourself to realising you're both breathing the same air.... no? ... Just me then?


                                                                  

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes