It's Been A While But ..... Uni Calls


Okay so a lot has happened since the last time I blogged, I decided to go away for a while and just happened to stay away for a long time. But I have a good excuse, there has been a lot going on. I started uni, I moved into my hall,  grew to the ripe old age of 20, put a deposit down on a house and basically have done enough work to last me a life time. But now I know that I can get the right balance between this blogging thing I so, work, taking over the world, and becoming a house hold name in the fashion industry. 

Trying to say what I have done in the last 7 days is even too much to ask; even for me.  But it has made me realise quote a lot of things, one of the top things, is that my mess goes in cycled. I will today on Sunday and by the next Sunday it will 100% be a bomb site, with clothes shoes, and bags everywhere. But you know it has been only 7 weeks so maybe after christmas it will get okay. I'm hoping anyway... fingers crossed. It sounds weird to think that I am living on my own, I am now living with 7 other people, all of who are under 20, does that mean I should be the grown up one, or am I still allowed to be immature, cause I'm not okay with having to be a real life adult, I'm not ready too not be a teenagers, so now I'm 20teen, with all the chance to still be silly and act like a child. I'm hoping that's okay. 



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes