April Playlist


Is it right to say that I am quite a hermit when it comes to 'on trend' music. I mean chart isn't really my choice of playlists. It's a little bit different but all the same, bloody brilliant even if I do say so myself.  So these are my top songs for what will hopefully be a great month of April. 



1. Sunflower Bean - Easier Said:


Album: Human Ceremony

2.X Ambassadors - Gorgeous:


Album: VHS 

3. Swim Deep - King City:


Album: Where the Heaven Are We 

4. The 1975 - The Sound:


Album: I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware. 

5. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face:


Album: Beauty Behind The Madness

6. The Noisettes -  Sister Rosetta:


Album: Capture the Spirit

7. Florence and the Machine - Third Eye:


Album: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

8. Ezra Furman - Lousy Connection:


Album:  Perpetual Motion People

9. Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth:


Album: The Shepards Dog

10. Haim - Falling:


Album: Days Are Gone

What songs Is Your April Going To Be Filled With? 

Love Always 
xAx






Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes