I Got Bored And Changed My Shoes


Something has happened to me, where the sofa is my best friend and then my wing women is Netflix, why have I seemed to have lost all motivation. I'm in a slump and not too sure how I am going to get out of it.  I need to understand what I want to be able to do. I know that I am trying to make this summer before I go to University the best summer but then at the same time I am trying to save money for University, organise everything for University and still be able to do what I want to make my summer basically fun. 
I feel I need to give myself a good talking to, get up and do stuff. I remember the start of the year I said I was going to be more spontaneous but that doesn't seem to have been the plan. I have been as far away from spontaneous as I could possibly be. 

Loving Always 
xAx

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes