Accepting Myself More Then Ever

There is this whole idea going around now of self empowerment, and it's one of the best stores I have ever heard. It takes a long time to realise that you accept yourself. Trust me I should know I'm 19 and thing that I have just about got there. Maybe I'm a little way off but closer then ever I do belive.  Just because people say you shouldn't love yourself does not mean that you cannot. Me and anybody else have come this far to let people tell no to wear what I want or do want I want.

"Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful!" 

This is the start of the new style of blog that I want to run. I want to share everything from what I love to what I don't and everything in between. I was walking around my house the other day in a pair of crappy leggings and a wonderful cropped vintage jumper. Maybe most people have revelations in important moments in their lives, or while something life changing is happening. So maybe a story of life changing ideas, leggings and paired with a rubbish iPhone camera is not the best idea. but anyway that when I realsied that at this moment in time I do not have time to run to the gym come back and live off salad, watching what I eat all the time and trying all I can to watch my weight. To be honest I'd rather watch Netflix. Watching my weight is boring.

I like the idea of being comfortable in my own skin. I mean I won't even post a picture online if I think that my stomach doesn't look nice, but now you know I don't really think I care that much. I have discovered that I care more about having fun and doing what I want then caring what other people say or care about me. Ohhhh that what a bit of a self empowering paragraph.


On The Path To Loving Yourself:

•Realise that no one is more important in your life then yourself. 

•Do what you want to first, before anything, what you want is always the best choice. 

•Get rid of the people who do not make you fulfil yourself, anyone who makes you feel worthless are not worth it. 

•If it or anyone doesn't make you happen then you don't need them in your life. 

•Wear what you want and do what you want.

•If you ever look in the mirror and don't like what you see then change it. 





Love Always 
xAx 

How Do You Love Yourself? 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes