Style Mix

I have been feeling that my style is making a little bit of a as you could say come back, or maybe more of setting their roots. I have 3 main styles that I will always come back to, there is sparkle, simple and vintage. Plus I spent half my life making these collages on photoshop so even if you don't like my style at least appreciate arty Alice. 


I have been thinking a lot lately about myself as a person who likes to buy and wear what you might say, not the everyday clothes, and how I am really starting to find what I like to wear and the style that is putting in it's building blocks to get a little more proactive throughout 2016. I really want to be able to focus more on my style not only as myself but also through my blog, the fashion on here has taken a rather large break and I really want it to come back. There was a phase when it was all the time, but then me being me got a little lazy and just couldn't find the time to balance it between working college and everything in between, honestly I don't know how anyone manages to juggle it all between each other.  

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

I wish that every night could be like new years and that dressing in glitter would always be acceptable, but just for now as it is not, maybe slowly introducing more glitter and sparkle into my outfits will be a slower process, but by this new years eve it will be a thing of the past. Glitter will have fully been excelled from the cannon and poured all over my life. 

You know when you cannot be bothered to really try that hard but still kinda want to look cool. I love just cigarette and smart trousers paired with tops and simple cuts. You are able to pull of the 'I just woke up look, but this making it work!' Most of the time this is how I'm feeling, I'll play it of as that but really I just wanted a lay in. 

If you did not know by now and do not know that I am obsessed with vintage clothing, if I could raid every shop in Camden then I would. I love the look of vintage clothing and the idea behind where it comes from. Plus I have never felt sassier in bold bright prints that just totally do not match.

What do you love the most about your style? 

Love Always, 
Alice xxx 

Share this:

1 comment :

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes