When You're Not Really That Into Crimbo

So does it sound terrible if I say that 4 days till Christmas and I'm not really that much into the whole christmas experience. It's not that I don't like this time of year, it's just I like to celebrate it on the 25th and just that day. 


Look at me being all christmassy in my old jumper, it has lights and everything. Now don't get me wrong I love buying presents for people I love. I love seeing everyone happy. And I love the food. This time of year just has never been the biggest on my list of build ups.
It use to consist of waking up at 6 in the morning to see Santa but then. And I hate to say it. I feel as though I grew up a little bit. I never really feel that christmassy on the 12 days before hand I mean even christmas eve I don't feel that christmassy. It's not a top best times for me. It reminds me of the people who aren't here and just the one day is good but I could go without everything else. Say the whole build up.

How is christmas for all you wonderful People?
Love Always
Alice
xxx

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes