Stop Typing And Read

I think my mum would love it if I was to stop buying books. I mean you should see my Amazon wish list. I'm close to hitting double digits. Sorry did I say Double I meant triple. 

I have got a bookshelf, well I had a bookshelf until it started to be a shelf that was built up and then just books on top of books.  A most of the other things that I obsessed with most of my books are geeky based. Sci-fi based made up stuff. However these are 4 of my favourite books which are of cause made for reading. But simply easy reads. They make you day better by just keeping your mind of anything you might not to be thinking about. Just simply easy books to read through and take your mind of anything. 

Love Always 
Alice 
xxx

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes