New Year New Me ... Blah Blah Blah




I don't know how many times I have said, new year new me. Maybe I should fulfil the resolutions that I made in 2013, yep I don't think that I've even fulfilled those goals yet. I have big plans for 2016. Big old not so cheap, and need much organising plans but  exciting plans none the less.

So 2015 has been a whirl wind of events, moments and memories. It literally flashed by, flicked through in the blink of an eye. I left one college and started another one. 2 holidays a sponsored run and 2 new jobs. You could say that a lot happened this year. I hope to go into the new year with high kicks, a lot of alcohol and amazing friends, lets just hope that good vibe following on into the rest of the year, but maybe and fingers crossed it will move by a lot slower, actually give me the chance to experience it more.

I don't really understand new years resolution idea. Why does it take a new year to make things change, or in most ideas, get tweeted, written down and spoken out loud all to be forgotten about by the 3rd January. I say just do what you want, there is no need in making promises to yourself that you can not keep.

My Not So Resolutions, More Like Ideas For 2016:

Be sure to write more.
I have endless amounts of ideas and simply things which will be better written on a sheet of paper then inside my head. I have only recently discovered how much I enjoy sitting alone and writing, I just like most other things need to find the time to do so.

Get off my arse and exercise:
I remember back in the good old start of the year when I use to have the motivation to go running, and that is something I need to get back into, and fast, I have plans for running and it requires me actually being able to run further then 2 miles.

Love Myself more, Be more confident:
It's a lot of what I have been saying this year and nothing so new rather something which I want to take through to the new on. I want to carry on feeling great about myself and continue to grow in myself with everything from how I feel to the confidence I produce in everything I do.






Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes