Alice Adventures - Scouting For Girls London

I think that on this cold bloody freezing rainy wet Monday night in November, my 15 year old self came right back out and me and that slightly cringey version of myself have even been so happy and enjoyed a gig so much as I did this night. 
Even with the stupidly over priced alcohol which I would have had to spend my whole life savings just to get tipsy, feeling more single then ever with ever other person being with their boyfriend or girlfriend it was the best gig I have ever been to. That is not any exaggeration, they played all the tunes that every 15 year old was dancing to. I was dancing through the pain of wearing stupid boots and screaming lyrics about loving people from the top of my lungs.






I hope you get to see the band of your teenage years, as it will be the best night ever. 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes