How To Vintage 101 Vintage


I have never been someone who loves to spend money on one dress when you can but 3 tops, a dress and 4 pairs of shoes all for the same price. 
Vintage shopping will and has always had a special place in my heart and sometimes people ask me where I find these little treasures and now its time to spread the word..... CHARITY SHOPS. 

Vintage clothing and all things old and second hand have always had a special place in my heart and it has been a long time for me to be comfortable in what I wear and this time I know that the brighter the clothes, the cheaper the clothes the more unique the clothes the end result..... the better the clothes.

If you like it, buy it. It's really that simple.
I have learnt to understand that vintage clothes shopping is simply buying what you want and loving wearing it, I have gained confidence in buying what I love and wearing exactly what I want to wear. 

You can choose to buy the diamonds of the material world and the splash out on one item of clothing that has took a life time and a half to save up for or you could simple surprise yourself and see what you can find within your local charity store and you know what you can never find an activity quite as much as vintage charity shop buying that helps 2 people at the same time. 
Yourself from the feeling of great clothes and the well being of giving money to charity.

You will have a great wardrobe and a big heart! 

Loving always from behind curly hair....


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes