My Top Holiday Beauty Picks


Going on holiday is always hard for beauty products for me as tans will effect the colour of my skin, the heat gets me too hot for a full face and too be honest I just can't be bothered to do the whole face of makeup. 

These are my top beauty products when traveling abroad, I love a simple BB to add coverage but that is nice and easy to apply and does not feel like a tone of product on my face.
This 8 hour cream is a god send in the hot heat and sun, it adds any moisture lost from that day back into the skin and is totally not greasy for a perfect overnight to morning routine. 
A nice bright nail colour is perfect for the sun and holidays abroad, it draws attention to the nails and you can't be seen in the sun with a dark nail now can you? 
Lastly a bright lip is the key my summer and all around holiday looks, with simple face and eye makeup and the bright red/orange/pink lips really brighten up the face and the whole makeup look. 

What are your key holiday makeup products?

Loving you always .....


Share this:

2 comments :

  1. The nail polish has such an amazing colour -
    it reminds me of mermaids.
    Perfect for the summer. :)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes