IBIZA STOLE MY HEART

Dress • Topshop
Bag • ASOS
Shoes • ASOS
I was the worse blogger in the world and only actually took one photo while in Ibiza and it was the last night, I was so carried away with simply relaxing and having some time off.




This was the only night I could wear this dress as I had tried it before but it was simply too hot, so it was just a nice night out for dinner. I love the cut of this dress it really sits well on the waist. 
I could not have had more trouble with shoes, I packed 3 pairs but only came back with one and this remaining pair itself was even super glued, so when I go to America in the next couple of days I am making sure I take enough shoes to last me the 2 weeks.

What are some of your favourite holiday accessories?

Love you always....

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes