Holiday Wishlist • Top 5 Products

1.RiverIsland // 2.ASOS // 3.RevolveClothing // 4.Yoox // 5.Topshop
It is the summer time (if someone could let England know that then I would really appreciate it.) And that means escaping this grey country for sunny beaches and clear seas. Here are a few of my favourite holiday items that I wish to pack away in my case. 

I've already been to Ibiza and in the next couple of days I'll be on my way to Florida, and with list making a big part of my life I feel I need to make it clear in my mind what I need to take and what I want to take.
These 5 items are items always placed within my hand luggage, yes I am that annoying person with the massive bag placed above your head taking up all the space. 

Your feet are important so a comfy cool shoes is important and with sliders taking over the sandal world what better design then this funky take on a classic. 
If you don't know by now, in the winter I wear black but in the summer I wear as much colour as I can get my hands onto and these 2 bags are a dream come true in the world of bright, they were a match made in heaven with neon green and holographic silver, I mean come on who can't love that! 
Plus protection, protection is key, a cool pair of sunnies and a hat that will protect you from the heat is a must have when you are walking around in places that can easily reach 35 degrees. 

What are you holiday essentials and are you a overhead taker upper or free spacer?

Love you always......

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. Those sliders are dreamy! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes