Florida Post Part 1



So as I'm writing this I'm stranded in my villa letting a thunder storm pass over head and as everything closes in the thunder we're all taking a much needed break for a day. 

The first 7 days of this holiday have been, as you can imagine amazing! This is my second time to Florida and all the parks and it's just as good this time around as it was the first. 

Here are a few of the snaps from the last 6 days, we ventured out to Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, Typhoon Lagoon, Islands Of Adventure and Busch Gardens. 
Everyone Loves a good old Holiday Snap shot. (Well I do anyway!)












I've got 7 more days here in sunny Florida so Lots more Photos To come!!

Loving Always....




Share this:

2 comments :

  1. Id love to visit Florida, looks like your having such a good time!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you ever get the chance too then you must! It really is the best place!!! xx

      Delete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes