Dancing Shoes • PUMAS


I brought my first ever pair of 'fashion' trainers and I am in love!





(Buy Here ASOS)

I couldn't have gone brighter, the main reason I brought these were to be comfy walking round America cause there is nothing I want more then to be able to walk around and feel great. 
I need to be comfy but also feel myself and what other way then to have the sassiest brightest green pair of shoes in the whole of Florida. 

What do you think of these bright shoes?

Loving you always....


Share this:

1 comment :

  1. I love them! I really need to invest in some fashion trainers! They are just so good when you want to be fashionable but are super busy! Amazing for me when I am interning!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes