Tony Awards 2015 • Best Dressed

Elizabeth Moss - Oscar De La Renta                //                             Carrie Mulligan - Balenciaga
It was another wonderful night on the red carpet with all the stars of the west end taking to their seats to witness the awards for all their hard work through singing, dancing and all the jazz hands you can dream off. 

I am in love with these two looks by these lovely ladies, with simple cuts, little accessories the dresses really speak for them selves. The flowers of Oscar De La Renta add a super famine touch to the dress and a splash of that much needed summer feeling. While the stiff structured look of Carrie's number is something I haven't seen in a dress before, its the perfect laid back comfy number and the perfect number to hide those ever running pregnancy lumps and bumps. 


Jlo - Valentino 
 The king Valentino does it again, this dress is in no more then one word stunning. It's nice to see Jlo wearing something a little different then her figure hugging outfits, and I must say I prefer this side a lot more. the subtle gold stars really are signature to the Valentino and their in-depth details. 

Kellie O'Hara - Oscar De La Renta                          //                           Vanessa Hudgens - Naeem Khan 
I don't know what is coming over me at the minuet but colour and florals are really becoming my latest love, maybe its as summer is just around the corner but these two dress scream the perfect numbers for the start of June. Oscar De La Renta strikes again with another detailed patterned dress that is simple flattering. The cut on Vanessa's dress is not something everyone would be able to pull off, but this pattern and cut is both very brave but also super flattering, yet again this number screams summer. 

Love you always,

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. All five of the gowns pictured above are beautiful! I too love colour and florals. Out of these five gowns the one by Oscar De La Renta is my favourite.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes