April Wish List

1.O-Mighty // 2. Nasty Gal // 3. Topshop // 4. Topshop // 5. NewLook // 6. Nelly // 7. RiverIsland
Hello you beautiful people, it's been a while since I've done a wish list, and this is one of my favourite ones yet, I've got 2 holidays coming up this year so I've had my eyes open all the time for any favourite items that I might want to snap up on time for summer. 



I've really started to branch out in what I like wearing at the minuet and feeling more and more confident within my style and with summer coming up I'm trying to be a bit more confident with what I want to wear. I'm loving simple shapes of tops and skirts and dresses with more details in bags and shoes along with many more accessories, its always something I struggle with adding in my outfits as I simple forget to add them in but now I am making myself wear more. 
You can't beat a little humour on clothing and sassy quotes so this wishlist is screaming sassiness! I wanna walk around in wedges and swing dresses with bring sunglasses and bags shaped like food... I mean who doesn't! 

What are your key summer items this year, what have you got your eyes on? 

Loving you always with big hair....

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes