London Fashion Week 2015 Street Style

So I was lucky enough to be able to attend London Fashion Weekend on Friday and while there the inner photographer and fashion lover couldn't help but snap some photos of the amazing fashion that was there for all to see, here are a few of my favourite outfits and styles.

Necklace made by TheBlueHour (Designer photographed above.)
I love the bright green of the top matched with the simple faux leather trousers and flat shows, Being a designer at London Fashion Week is about 100x more stressful then simply attending so keeping it easy and comfy is the brightest idea to date

I love everything about these 2, from the hair the sunnies and the simple boots. It's hard to muck up with faux fur and all black. Bold block colours and shapes are a love of mine cuts that flatter the figure are just the greatest choice to wear for fashion week. 

I love a oversized blazer and chunky sole shoes so this simple yet flattering look ticks all the boxes, and I wish I was able to pull of a hat like these. 

All black everything, you all know how much I love black clothes and by pairing it with one of the best capes I've seen in a while and killer shoes this look is one of my favourites. 

I applaud this babe for wearing heels all day as those cobbles just were not made for heels but I love the all white look and I need to find myself one of these clutch bags. 

These girls hair is as fun as their outfits and I love how brave they have been with what they're wearing and the bright colours and patterns match their hair perfectly. 

Pink and classy is the way this babe was thinking and if theres one think I love its a great over sized jacket like this one and with the pink shoes and clutch to match I love the elegance of the whole outfit. 

Dogtooth has a special place in my heart and this skirt certainly does, I love the shape and the length along with the pattern it really creates a whole new look to a simple outfit.

What were some of your favourite fashion trends during LFW?



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes