Designer Of The Month • Valentino

If I could walk around all day in anything it would be Valentino's Pre-Fall 2015 collection, or maybe I'll just sit at home and watch Romantic films while wearing every item on here. 




I honestly couldn't believe how much I fell in love with the Valentino Pre-Fall collection and if I was able to buy myself every single item and walk around in it al day then I could die happy, die happy while buried in one of these beautiful dresses. 
I'm really starting to get back into my love of runway and designer fashion and therefore I want to be able to share my love for it all with you, I wouldn't have got back into runway fashion if it hadn't been for it getting shared on social media and like myself so many people are unable to actually have the chance to view these collections so just by sharing my love of them your eyes will benefit from all these wonderful designers. 










Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes