The Limited Edition Shoe


Lets just take a moment to appreciate these shoes, I found them the other week while holiday shopping and I just couldn't really put them back on the shelf. 



I've always been a little scared of thin heeled shoes only cause I believe I'll flat on my face if I where them, but these are super comfy and so easy to walk in. I like to say that these style shoes are more 'sit down and look pretty' rather then walking around wearing them, but I really good wear these all night if I needed. 

And for the best bit of all they're from Primark!! Primary I know, the bold clashing pattern just leads me to a mad designed on the run way but no you can all rush to buy them at your local store and if I was you I would certainly hurry because even the lovely lady on the till admitted these were going super fast off the shelves! 



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes