London Fashion Week 2015 Ideas

Monki // Amazon // PinkIce // Weekday // BlueFly // Macy's // MarcJacobs // HumbleChic // Macy's
So I was thinking that as the most important time of the fashion year is coming up to London I was thinking about all the different styles that so many people are able to rock throughout this wonderful week of fashion. 



Forever21 // Nordstrom // WolfAndBadger // BlackFive // Mango // RiverIsland // HandM

NetAPorter // ChicWish // FashionUnion // JohnLewis // Bling // Esty // TheIconic



I myself love being able to wear different styles of clothing and fashion week is the best time of year to be brave and wear whatever you want to, so these are just a few of the outfits I found while searching through the inter web, and of course I would love to be able to buy all these items and of course to be able to sit front row next to Anna Wintour at all the shows but then again we can't all have our dreams come true can we? (Well not just yet anyway!)

You can choose if you are brave enough for heels or flats while walking around London all day but chunky shoes are a weakness of mine and if you didn't by now then I'll choose them over thin heels any day!
I've come to the understanding that I choose style over warmth every time and that of course may not be the best choice while walking around in February but these looks are the type that you can not spoil with a coat and if you're brave enough to wear them with no coat then you are a true trooper to fashion. 

What's your ideal Fashion Week Look?


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes