Tall Girls Just Get Taller

ASOS //  RiverIsland // Newlook // ASOS // NastyGal // Nelly
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FROM THOSE TALL GIRLS!!




This is one of those posts for all those girls over 5ft7", all the girls who are classed as 'taller then average' because if people are telling you, you are too tall then wack on a pair of heels to show everyone that you don't care if you're 5ft8 or 6ft2 because if you want to be tall then you be tall, tower over all the people who are calling you 'too tall' or asking why are you wearing heels you're tall enough already.

There are so many wonderful shoes out there at the minuet and I am sure that if I could buy them all then I defiantly would do, but as for now I am unable to simple buy them all, so here are just a few items that I've stubbled upon while searching the interweb in hope of finding some absolute bargins and that I certainly did. But for now just be sure to wear all the heels that you with whatever you feel comfortable in. 


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes