Tartan Kilt & Duster Coat




Skirt • Beyond Retro
Top • Topshop
Jacket • Topshop
Shoes • ASOS
I love this skirt, or kilt should I say, I had been looking for one for a while now and was super happy to find one which seemed to be the perfect length, high wasted and the best original colours! As per usual I seemed to have paired my duster coat with the outfit, it look was just a little something to wear to a friends christmas dinner as I wanted to make an effort but also to be not to dressy as it was just around her house. 

Lately I've fallen in love with heeled boots and this pair from ASOS are super comfy that they lasted me the whole day traveling from Huddersfield and back (but that another story) after getting over my fear of being a giant I've suddenly released I don't actually own any flat shoes so shoes like this are the best to use the excuse of added glamour by the heel but still can't be called heels to appear too over dressed. 


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes