Boots Are Made For Walking

Shoes • Schuh
Dress •Topshop
Bag • ASOS
For so long I have searched to find the perfect pair of thigh high boots, and it seemed that every time I looked and managed to find a pair they would always go out of stuck in an second. So you can imagine how happy I was to find these beautiful swede pair from Schuh and even though they may not have been the cheapest shoes I've ever brought they were defiantly worth the money.

With their skin tight style and as always black colour they are cool extra to an outfit. I love being able to wear them with skater style and fitted dresses to have the look of super high heels but still being able to walk at the end of the night. The heel is nice and chunky so they don't leave you in pain after an hour or two. 

I think I may have found the new key piece to my wardrobe and I know for sure I'll be wearing them as much as I can over Christmas. 

How would you style Thigh High Boots?



Share this:

2 comments :

  1. I really want a pair!! Argh they look so lovely and I bet they keep your legs warmer too which is always good! I really like how you've styled them here. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you and yeah they do keep do keep your legs warm ahaha! xx

      Delete

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes