Tattoo Inspiration









Ever since turning 18 I've really been interested in getting a tattoo, now I didn't want to just be one of those people who rushed off to the tattoo parlour and got a run of the mill random tattoo, but the more I think about it the more the idea of a tattoo is seeming more appealing. 
I'm not a massive fan of bright bold in your face pieces and more interested in finer detailed pictures, these are just some of the ideas and styles that I'm really looking into, I know that tattoos don't have to have a meaning and as long as you like them then thats all that matters but I would love to have something along the lines of a pretty looking Alice In Wonderland theme or even doctor who. 
Two of my best friends have booked up their tattoos one of which is harry potter themed and now my fangirl motives are getting me excited to get a tattoo that I know I will love forever. 

I love the finer detailed tattoos with black ink and I'm just really going to think this over and finally decided upon a design that I know I will love and of course I'll let you know once I decide. 



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes